Sugar Free Triple Shot

It's not what I need in order to give you my brutal honesty - it's just breakfast.

Monday, April 03, 2006

La Verdad

I'm on a mission to be honest. Can a girl be honest or do we all have to be backstabbers?

Now, this honesty can be somewhat brutal but it is not mean. It comes from a caring place and is generally meant to be helpful. And indeed, if you are a recipient of my honesty, I must have some emotion for you. I would like to think that if what I have to say may be difficult for someone to hear, at least I can say it in a way that is witty or funny - at least, I try.

Curiously, the one person who has recently resisted my honesty - that was very witty and very helpful (my honesty, not this person) - this person who is in dire need of this honesty - this MAN ... is acting like a whiny little girl. [What do you say to that Mr. "one of my three favorite things to discuss is Mars and Venus"?] Of course, it was a discussion with Mr. Mars/Venus that started me on this ... I'll stop talking about Mr. whiny girl behind his back and help him out. Discussion of Mr. Mars/Venus later ... which is Mars and which is Venus by the way?

Redemption? Validation? BBM or Big Boss Man likes what I'm doing with Mr. whiny girl and is encouraging me to continue.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep it real sister at all costs

4/03/2006 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home