Sugar Free Triple Shot

It's not what I need in order to give you my brutal honesty - it's just breakfast.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Damn the uncontested divorce or my life isn't all class action lawsuits and flirting with general contractor clients

So, I thought I was going to see my Mars/Venus friend today. Get a little witty criticism from a like-minded, honest, well dressed - not to mention - devastatingly good looking fan ... um, I mean man. Talk to him about last weekend's party and how hubby doesn't seem to appreciate my honesty (he might want to make sure the phone has disconnected before cursing me).

But no, instead I get to go to court today for the greater good. Truly. Girl needs to divorce old boy that she has stuck with for the longest. Through drug addiction and physical abuse. She needs me and I'm happy to do it.

Maybe tomorrow.

I know he misses me ; p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home