Sugar Free Triple Shot

It's not what I need in order to give you my brutal honesty - it's just breakfast.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Damn

I had this really clever post worked out in my head. Thought of it this morning while I was in the shower at the gym.

But then I went to one of my regularly visited blogs and read this post:

I Just Want Your Extra Time and Your Kiss

I think the thing that I like most about the Girl is the way she kisses.

She kisses like we're having an affair.
She kisses like I'm going off to war.
She kisses like she MEANS it.

and everything I was thinking about went out the window.

All I could think was, damn ... I know exactly what he's talking about. And, I wish someone kissed me that way.

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Yeah....don't we all?

7/03/2006 8:27 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

He was talking about his dog--don't be fooled.

After a realinship of nearly 9 years, a marriage and now I'm getting married again, I get kissed like this every single day. Love happens when you least expect it.

7/04/2006 1:23 PM  
Blogger Boobs Radley said...

all i can think about is Prince going off to war. it's hard to yearn for that kind of stuff when you're picturing a sexually ambiguous little man in a uniform he's gone over with a bedazzler doing the shirley temple salute.

7/07/2006 1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home