Sugar Free Triple Shot

It's not what I need in order to give you my brutal honesty - it's just breakfast.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Lite Brite

So, I'm seeing my way out of the fog and I know I'm on my way.

How do I know?

1. I'm in a mood to eat healthy - I'm really getting sick of eating junk food.
2. I'm thinking joking around the office about getting fired is probably a bad idea, unless, I'm fresh (see June 3 entry). So, I'm finding my way back to my kick-ass Sugar Free self.

But, I know I'm on my way back because this morning I was watching tv and caught the new Nelly Furtado video with Timbaland. Love that song!! But, towards the end of the video - my secret crush makes a cameo*! And, if you keep up with important news from Pop Sugar - you know he's got a new album coming out in September.

But even better ... (for someone - likely, not me: fictional lawyer in a fictional state of mind), I get to work and check on the important news of the day and find out that my secret crush has finally tired of that tall skinny thing with bad skin and a history of drug use.

Right, at this very moment ... all is right in my world.

* yes, I know. He is, indeed, my secret crush. And, I am, indeed, a grown ass woman. What can I say? You all have your faults ... this is my one.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crushes are no respector of grown assness.

6/23/2006 11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home