Sugar Free Triple Shot

It's not what I need in order to give you my brutal honesty - it's just breakfast.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Mondays are Monkey Days

because that is the day he looks his best ... but as the week wears on ... so does any little itty bitty style he may have. And, honestly, he's beginning to wear on my nerves.

Our trained monkey doesn't know this, but I have the backing of the entire firm - the managing partner is very pleased with what little results we have seen and is encouraging me to continue.

But tm is pushing back and getting personal. He's "getting tired" of me checking on him and his footwear, accessories, etc. This from a guy who was discussing at lunch how he would love to have a http://www.flowbee.com/.

My patience is wearing thin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home