Sugar Free Triple Shot

It's not what I need in order to give you my brutal honesty - it's just breakfast.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Okay, if I post more regularly ...

can I put the coloring box on my list?

I have to say that I have some friends, that are of consenting age, that are very into the whole myspace thing. Hmmm ... I just don't really get the appeal of posting information that is identifiable to me to those that I may not want to be identifiable to ... you follow me, right?

But, of course, that is not to say I don't love visiting their online spaces to see what is going on with them. Want to share? I'll come visit you.



Yeah, that's about how I'm feeling. One in nine. I'll snap out of it soon.

Maybe.

2 Comments:

Blogger Virgil said...

You're top notch in my book. I'll stick my neck out and use my real name here.

9/22/2006 9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right up there with Shirley in my book.

9/22/2006 9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home