Sugar Free Triple Shot

It's not what I need in order to give you my brutal honesty - it's just breakfast.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Help me help you ...

Dialing "O" on the pink telephone

seriously? what rock have I been living under that I have never heard of this before? There are a million euphemisms for the menfolk but, finally, at my ripe age I come across this?

Love it! And, try to use it daily (usually limited to conversation ... but, whatever)

So, I went on a search ... are there more? I haven't found any - although, I found an interesting term I've never heard used before ...

shaking hands with the unemployed

how can you not love that?

Help me help you, please, educate me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Extrapolating from a euphemism for my own gender, “loping your molly” would work.

5/18/2006 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home