Sugar Free Triple Shot

It's not what I need in order to give you my brutal honesty - it's just breakfast.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Next week is what?

So, here's the debate? Do I a) ignore the upcoming birthday of the man who didn't even acknowledge mother's day, or do I b) go over the top?

It's never just A and B, or black and white.

I'm going with C.

I think I'll get him the following gifts ...

because I drink too much

because I'm self centered

because I embarrass him

because I'm self centered

because I spend too much time working or

because I really am self centered and only think of myself

... hmmm, what's a girl to do?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely go for the Audi and the perfume. May I have the bottle after you’re finished?

5/22/2006 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home