Sugar Free Triple Shot

It's not what I need in order to give you my brutal honesty - it's just breakfast.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Gettin' over it

I had today's post all worked out ... it was going to be a mini-therapy session. Well, not really. It would just go into the theories that various people have of why I'm unhappy.

But, I came up with a better game! Wanna play? (unless you have a suggestion for something better, you're playing)

In honor of the current astrological sign, Gemini:

Who would you rather do?

Drew Carey or Danny Aiello?

Gena Rowlands or Pam Grier?

Al Franken or Martin Landau?

Dixie Carter or Anne Heche?

I know, not much of a choice, huh? Puhleeze, they are Geminis.

I'll give you something better soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your being she who must be obeyed can be a godsend to the other struggling sentient beings. Because of your power, most will play upon your command, but all you can give is what you can give. You are perfect and don’t have to give “something better soon” or ever.

5/24/2006 8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go girls!

5/24/2006 9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home