Sugar Free Triple Shot

It's not what I need in order to give you my brutal honesty - it's just breakfast.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

You may work, but I work it

Yet, my powers are not being used like they should. Instead, I am slogging away, drafting Property Settlement Agreements and preparing for child custody hearings. Of course, these must be done but it is not where I shine. This is not where my powers for evil/good/ambivalence are best exploited/utilized/profited from.

My skills are dealing with witnesses - getting them to tell me their secrets, revealing what they don't want to reveal without even realizing it.

Well, let's be honest, shall we? My true skill has been in obtaining these revelations from opposing counsel. Whether he's revealing his theory of the case and that it was developed by a paralegal's use of google or that his expert came up with some numbers, but he's coached him to "hedge" in the upcoming deposition ... opposing counsel enjoys confiding in me.

Why?

I have my theories ... more on that later.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not surprised. I have some theories too, but I can't remember them.

5/31/2006 4:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

7/20/2006 5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home